The Rejuvapen is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure. It is a non-laser, non-surgical treatment that causes skin to stimulate collagen production and fresh, new tissue. It stimulates our natural growth factors with in our skin, which as we age naturally slow down.
How does the Rejuvapen Work?
The Rejuvapen is a medical microneedle therapy device with the most powerful motor allowing for precise control, reducing needle drag and creating uniform micro incisions, which leads to less downtime and greater patient comfort and superior efficacy.
After numbing the treatment area, 9 micro-needles are used on the skin to create thousands of invisible and virtually painless perforations, pin points. By creating these microscopic channels in the epidermis, the body immediately responds by inducing a controlled injury response, wound healing process. The skin increases the formation of new tissue to refresh mature skin, as well as releasing of growth factors that promote scar and hyperpigmentation repair and healing.
Adjustable needle length from .2 to 2.5mm allows customized treatments from skin freshening to deep scar repair anywhere on the body.
What is the downtime?
Typically the healing time depends on the severity of the damaged skin and the depth of the procedure.
- Day 1 – 3 – Superficial reddening of the skin (erythema) and that resembles moderate sunburn.
- By day 3 – Erythema and swelling begin to subside, skin appears pink. Some patients may see the redness dissipate within 24 hours.
- Day 3 – Onwards the skin losses its redness, the skin in the treatment area will feel tighter. It is important to keep the treatment area well hydrated during this time, Ultimate Recovery Serum essential.
- 3 weeks – Onwards clients will begin to see visible changes and it is extremely important to keep using the correct products to keep this process going.
Mineral make up can be used immediately after treatment, if required. From personal experience I would recommend if feasible not using minerals for up to 24 hours due to the heat, redness and not wanting anything on your face.
Are you a candidate ?
Rejuvapen is a treatment that can be used on all skin types as a one off anti ageing treatment or as a course of treatments.
The benefits of the Rejuvapen are:
- It minimises pore size
- It can reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- It lifts, tightens and rejuvenates the skin
- It improves the appearance of stretch marks and scars
- It improves the appearance of acne scarring. and the overall health and circulation of the skin is improved.
Clients may notice healthier looking skin right away. However, please keep in mind that dermal collagen remodelling occurs over time and it would not be realistic to expect damage that has happened to the skin over a long period of time to disappear right away.
It is suggested that patients receive four treatments, spaced at least 30 days apart. Depending on individual skin requirements further treatments might be required, maintenance facials are recommended.
Booking a Rejuvapen Microneedle Therapy Treatment
Please contact me for a free consultation that is required before an appointment is booked for a treatment. During this consultation we will discuss your requirements; current home skincare regimes and tailor tour regime, if required, to meet your individual needs.
|Single Treatment||Courses of 4 treatments|
|Single Treatment £200.00 with a free Omnilux Plus light treatment worth £55.00. An Ultimate Recovery serum must be purchased £35.00||£200.00 per treatment including a free Omnilux Plus light with each treatment (worth £220.00) and a complimentary microdermabrasion prior to the 3rd treatment (worth £60.00). An Ultimate Recovery serum must be purchased £35.00 and this should last the course.|